search from here

Custom Search

About online job

OK everyone, I have been out for a while discovering more ways to earn online. I have gone through some trials and errors but I have to let you know what works and what doesn't. I don't know about you but this blog has some great ways to earn online but I am ready to venture into new income streams where you don't have to go near a survey or click an ad. Now these methods of earning online are great for beginners looking to make extra cash online but if you are ready to step up and try to put some effort and time in money making, get prepared for my future posts.Since I haven't updated in a while, I want to summarize my money making journey so far. When I started out, I worked with get paid to sites and a few paid to click sites. It was great money for a beginner. I think I might of made close to $500 altogether doing that split between several related sites. (Keep in mind I was bouncing around doing all kinds of money making programs, advertising these sites and building my own sites, so my earnings are reflected by that. I will explain this in my next post.)Then I started with paid survey sites. I made around $200 total with that. Again, bouncing all over the place, I didn't do this long. But I know these are still good earners because I know many people who do this on a regular basis and pay there bills with this extra money.During this time I had learned about Internet marketing, affiliate programs, getting traffic, SEO, social networking and a lot of other things you need to know to start earning a good income from home.After a while I ran into Project Payday and freebie trading also know as the Incentive Freebie Industry. I spent around 6 months doing this and this was my top earner. I was making $300-$500 gross a month doing only this. I still continue to do this from time to time because there is good money in this field but I am about trying different money making methods and keeping you up to date with my research.So finally, I have decided to focus my time in affiliate marketing and programs and helping you make money using this method. This is one reliable way to earn money online and I will tell why later but this method also requires a lot of time and work for the "big payoff". You may already know some big time Internet marketers that make $5K a month as an affiliate. I have also tried this method and it does work. I am currently working on some projects and have made money as an affiliate and still is(payment proofs coming soon). But my goal is to make $500-$1,000 a
0 Responses

unique counter

Visit the top web design companies directory.